Monday 15 December 2008

Sweet x Jill Stuart

Ayumi Hamasaki is appearing on tons of Japanese magazine covers this month to promote her new single. And the one magazine that's must-get? My vote goes to Sweet which comes with a Jill by Jill Stuart charm and apple print pouch. Unfortunately the first air shipment has already sold out at the Takashimaya in Ngee Ann City but there is always the sea shipment in a couple of weeks. I've already asked my friend in Tokyo to help me pick up a copy :-) Amazon Japan sells it too and they do international shipping.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh must get!! This cover pic of Ayumi looks exactly like the Bea's Up but flipped and she's in a different dress. Her hair and makeup even her pose is like identical!!

paperdollrevenge said...

Oh yummy! I want this! She is so gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

bohoo the mag will only arrive in 2 weeks time at kino. but i put down my name anyway lol. cant wait! purely getting it because the charm looks perfect to go with my new phone! :p