Thursday 30 April 2015

Guerlain Meteorites Rainbow Pearls

Guerlain will release this limited edition Meteorites Rainbow Pearls (7700yen, 25g) on 1 May in Japan as part of the summer 2015 collection. See real life pics on Specktra and here. The press visual is annoyingly misleading as the pearl balls actually fill up barely one-third of the pot. As much as I have loved collecting these pots, I think this will be a pass for me.

Below are pics from Biteki that are a more realistic representation of the product.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Oh, I agree! The amount is so little now! I love the look of the tin, but I'm not sure I can pull off the colours this time. They're sheer, but on my fair skin, the various versions actually show up on me. The 2014 Christmas version barely gets touched because it's essentially a bronzer on me. :(